As the Learning Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of training delivery including logistics and planning, booking of venues and catering, and liaising between Ledcor resources and vendors to ensure smooth and efficient program delivery.
You will also provide real-time hosting services for virtual training and act as support for the Learning Specialist, Delivery and Operational SMEs during the session delivery.
You will support the administration and application of all government training grant programs for Ledcor, ensuring grant monies are received and processed accurately and in a timely manner and support the invoicing related to all Learning and Talent Management programs.
This position is work from home and can be located in Vancouver, Edmonton, or Calgary with the understanding that you may be required to attend the office as business needs require. Come join our HR team today!
- 50% of your time will be coordinating all the logistics of training delivery for the Learning and Talent Management teams and providing hosting services for virtual learning sessions
- Generating reports and metrics used to analyze training outcomes; contributes to ongoing measurement processes and provides data used in analyzing participant feedback and course evaluations
- Coordinate the delivery and completion of any pre-course assessments
- Support Government training grant administration and processing of grant monies
- Process Learning and Talent Management invoices; other administrative duties as assigned
- A Certificate in Administration, Adult Learning or Human Resources is required for this role with a preference for Adult Learning certification
- Experience in the coordination of training programs in a busy corporate office or educational environment will be of distinct advantage
- Excellent attention to detail is key for this role
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong written communication and organization skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong customer focus
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jan 21, 2022
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
3218D Faithfull Avenue, Saskatoon, SK, Canada