As a Quality Analyst you will be responsible for evaluating and testing business solutions to ensure proper functionality and a great user experience. You will work closely with team members to establish acceptance criteria and test plans to assess solution quality and effectiveness.
You will also provide Tier 1 & 2 support to end-users in addition to triaging and supporting regular incidents and issue tickets submitted.
This individual will be a positive contributor to team culture and collaboration and will work closely with different stakeholder within the organization.
- Collaborates with team members and end-users to review functionality of customizations and developments; tests, analyzes, and assesses developed functionality; and contributes to refining backlog items
- Provides support and assistance to internal team members to ensure the consistent flow of work
- Provides Tier 1 & 2 support and training to end-users and business stakeholders
- Triages incident and issue tickets from end-users
- Assist with analysis and reporting of team performance, initiatives, and goals
- Documents processes, procedures and functionality of solutions and configurations for end-user training and education
- Engages in training and learning opportunities that contribute to team success
- Identifies and establishes continuous improvement opportunities for the team
- A college, Trade or Technical Diploma in Business Analysis, Software Development or related field
- Beginner or intermediate level experience with testing and testing methodologies
- Experience working in a software development environment preferably in an agile team
- 2+ years of experience within a customer facing role, ideally in a technical role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines while managing a diverse and demanding workload
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Dec 16, 2021
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada