In this role, you are responsible for Employee Service Centre(ESC) data integrity and compliance to support ESC service delivery. With team collaboration you will process high volumes transactions and service requests. You will ensure that the ESC standard operating process documentation is maintained and up to date, performing system audits, assisting with training and support special projects.
Join our Human Resources team in Edmonton, AB or Vancouver, BC!
- Review the standard operating procedures with a data driven mindset for opportunities and bottlenecks
- Performs data audit reports for missing or out of sync information between Workday and JDE and ensure appropriate corrective action is taken to minimize employee impacts
- Participates in monthly Service Now reporting and formatting to identify case types
- Collaborates with ESC Leads to host proactive training huddles with ESC team
- Partners with Total Rewards and HR Analyst CoE’s on proactive review of ESC related data integrity, quality control and assurance and implementation within respective teams
- Supports onboarding experience for new hires by following established process and practices such as calling the new hire to support them through completion of Workday tasks
- Works with the HR business partner team to support timely completion of business process steps in Workday so that no retro or additional statutory pay is required
- Supports the review, maintenance, and upkeep of the ESC specific related process documentation in Service Now
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position, managing volume and complexity
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources and/or Business an asset
- Proficient MS Office skills with expertise in Excel
- Experience using a large HRIS or ERP system; knowledge of Workday or JD Edwards an asset
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; the ability to build rapport, communicate effectively with a variety of audiences both verbally and written
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a high volume, dynamic environment and respond to changing business needs
- Strong sense of urgency with the ability to deliver results in a timely manner
- Ability to work collaboratively within a dynamic, action-oriented team
- This is a work from home position with the understanding that from time to time you may be required to attend the office as business needs require
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jan 21, 2022
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada