You are a hard working, team player with previous experience as a Traffic Control Technician on Highway Construction or major civil Infrastructure projects.
Join the Ledcor Highways Construction team in the Lower Mainland area today!
- Set up various lane closures
- Preform various Traffic Labour jobs such as RPM install, sign installation, temporary line tape, attaching barrier reflectors per Engineered Drawings
- Operate lane closure truck, highway truck and/ or crash attenuator
- Control Traffic when required
- Follow all WorkSafe Regulations
- Follow TMM and various other Regulatory documents
- BC Traffic Control Certification is mandatory
- Experience with Construction and Traffic Control Activities
- Having a Driver's License is considered an asset
- Good professional work attitude
- Familiarity with BC Highways and Crash Attenuator Trucks is an asset
- Candidates local to the Lower Mainland, BC area is preferred, as work is mainly in Delta and Burnaby, BC areas
- Candidates should be open to work primarily night shifts, overtime available
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Work will run into late November 2022
Dec 21, 2021
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
4857 Elliott Street, Delta, BC, Canada