You are self-motivated, with a strong technical writing background within the construction industry and are able to deal in a high-pressure environment. You can take complex content written by others and shape it into a clear, interesting, knowledgeable, memorable, and compelling format. As part of the Proposals team, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to oversee, coordinate, and prepare the development of proposals in the construction and infrastructure spaces. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
Come join our True Blue team today!
- Oversee and coordinate proposal development while engaging multiple disciplines.
- Develop RFQ and RFP responses that are focused and innovative, that meet client requirements and reflect Ledcor’s brand guidelines.
- Provide strong technical writing support to proposal team and work closely with subject matter experts, identifying benefits and value-add content for proposal submissions.
- Implement and monitor the proposal process and contribute to continuous improvement processes.
- Liaise with the client regarding proposal submission requirements, requests for information, addenda, meetings, etc., as required.
- Responsible for document control activities such as downloading proposal files from client portals, managing client portal passwords and overall maintenance of internal proposal file structure, as required.
- Maintain up to date library of resumes, project profiles, presentations and photos while following brand standards.
- Support business development and strategic initiatives (events, presentations, marketing materials and website updates), as required.
- Similar experience in a related role coordinating proposals for major pursuits.
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications or another related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Proven analytical, communication, organizational, project management, and technical writing skills and abilities
- Capacity to work effectively with deadlines and short-time frames in high-pressure environments.
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess detailed knowledge of proposal and marketing procedures, work processes, and tools, along with evidence of past successful management of proposals teams.
- Comfortable leading large group meetings.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign); graphic experience and an eye for design.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Dec 22, 2021
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada