The Team Lead, System Development analyzes, designs, and implements more complex solutions when necessary, including meeting with stakeholders to understand business requirements to define architectural approach, data and technical analysis to design custom solutions and data pipelines.
They may also write code and implement system configuration, create technical and user-facing documentation, and support delivering system demos, user training, and hypercare post-rollout. They are also a key SME on the low-code platforms utilized in the business and their integration points and supporting pipelines, providing leadership on architectural approach, design principles and best practices to colleagues in Analyst or Developer roles.
Come join Ledcor Technical Services in Vancouver or Calgary today!
- Responsible for leading the Development team in the design, development, and maintenance of custom low-code business systems and data pipelines, and the operational data therein, within LTS Western Canada Programs
- Supervisory duties include directing and reviewing the team’s work on the systems, ensuring a steady funnel of work for the team, fully onboarding new hires so that they can perform all duties of their role, ensuring the development team is cross-trained to ensure continuity of business knowledge, and managing performance and quality of work.
- Analyze and Implement technical solutions to satisfy requests of stakeholders for the maintenance and development of system features and reporting
- Supervise Developers on the team by assigning, reviewing, and overseeing their work quality and professional development
- Liaise with stakeholders to elicit, interpret, and validate technical requirements for development of system functions based on business processes
- Support User training on system functionality
- Planning and prioritizing Development work needed to deliver and maintain system function
- 2+ years of system development within the majority of platforms within LTS Western Canada’s low-code tech stack
- 2+ years people management experience
- Ability to find and configure all settings in LTS Western Canada’s low-code tech stack, including PowerBI and Excel
- Ability to take business requirements and design systems to support process workflow and data collection
- Ability to analyze interdependencies between system components
- Ability to perform root cause analysis to troubleshoot bugs and implement solutions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer application skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision while setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to interact at all levels of an organization delivering presentations, training, and appropriate messaging
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jan 20, 2022
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
1200, 1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada