This is a future opportunity. If you think you’d be a great fit, we want to hear from you! Click ”Apply” and complete your application to show your interest.
Your application with be reviewed by our Recruiter. If you’re chosen for further consideration, our team will contact you.
You’re a seasoned Senior Project Manager with over 10 years of experience working on Low Rise Multi-Family Experience, Mixed Use Development Experience, High Rise & Vertical Development. You will develop and execute project plans and schedules, ensure the highest safety and quality standards. You have a proven track record for meetings budgets, schedules, and scope for a demanding set of projects and clients.
Apply today! Join the Ledcor Building team in Calgary!
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project. Applies the requirements of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to promote overall compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S acts, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors on the project
- Creates and/or facilitates the Project Quality Program to ensure project materials are supplied and work is completed accordingly
- Ensures that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and that quality standards are maintained
- Develops and maintains the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates
- Leads project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the project’s ongoing progression
- Provides strong leadership to construction team members, capitalizing on individual and group strengths to ensure project targets are achieved
- Identifies and manages opportunities and risks to achieve the best possible impact on schedule and financial targets
- Maintains, tracks and reports all financial aspects of project including forecasts and billings
- Manages the procurement process including subcontractor/trade/supplier negotiations and awards
- Performs other related duties as outlined in Ledcor’s Construction Operations Manual
- 10+ years of related work experience as a Project Manager on Low Rise Multi-Family Experience, Mixed Use Development Experience, High Rise & Vertical Development
- Completed post-secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline an asset
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications, costs, budgets and current construction practices and methodology
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, understand and interpret stakeholder needs
- Ability to determine a problem’s root causes, identify short and long term solutions, anticipate patterns and look beyond the immediate problem to the wider implications
- Capable of anticipating constructability issues in moderate to complex situations and creating new solutions in the construction plan and schedule
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to influence and persuade others to reach consensus
- A track record of building successful teams and promoting teamwork through motivating and coaching; skilled in facilitation, mentoring and conflict resolution
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license
- Office or Site based position
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jan 18, 2022
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada