You are self-motivated, with a strong technical writing background and able to lead proposal teams in a high-pressure environment. You can take complex content written by others and shape it into a clear, interesting, knowledgeable, memorable, and compelling format. As part of the Pursuit Team, you will lead proposal teams while working closely with internal and external stakeholders to oversee, coordinate, and prepare the development of proposals in the construction and infrastructure spaces. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions that can be utilized on projects.
Come join our True Blue team today!
- Oversee and coordinate proposal development while engaging multiple disciplines.
- Participate in strategic planning that includes evaluating marketing intelligence, identifying customer concerns, and key issues, and developing win strategies.
- Develop RFQ and RFP responses that are focused and innovative, that meet client requirements and reflect Ledcor’s brand guidelines.
- Provide strong technical writing support and work closely with subject matter experts, identifying benefits and value-add content for proposal submissions.
- Liaise with the client regarding proposal submission requirements, requests for information, addenda, meetings, etc., as required.
- Ensure that marketing/proposal collateral is developed, maintained, and adheres to Ledcor’s brand standards
- Coordinate and prioritize the team’s workload, ensure communication between the team and the business, support a positive team culture, and provide an avenue to develop each direct report.
- Collaborate with respective business units to provide direction to align with their requirements and their strategic business plans.
- Create / maintain industry and inter-company relationships by maintaining regular contact, attending industry / project-specific events, and keeping apprised of market intelligence.
- Lead and support business development and strategic initiatives (i.e. events, presentations, marketing materials and website updates), as required.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related role coordinating proposals for major pursuits.
- Degree or diploma in marketing, communications or another related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience leading proposal teams
- Proven analytical, communication, organizational, project management, and technical writing skills and abilities
- Capacity to work effectively with deadlines and short-time frames in high-pressure environments.
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possess detailed knowledge of proposal and marketing procedures, work processes, and tools, along with evidence of past successful management of proposals teams.
- Comfortable leading large group meetings.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign); graphic experience and an eye for design.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jan 4, 2022
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada