You are a Materials Management Subject Matter Expert, with an expert understanding of Intergraph Smart Materials. You will provide technical and strategic consultation, and functional expertise to Ledcor’s Constructors Division projects to support the full material lifecycle. You will maintain and evolve divisional tools and services, with exposure to all elements to the system-based functions of the construction process, from front end material coordination, engineering planning, through to procurement and Site Material Controls activities.
Employer: Ledcor Management Limited
Business Address: 1067 W Cordova St #1200, Vancouver, BC V6C 1C7
Location of Work: Vancouver, BC
Number of Positions: 1
Language of Work: English
Wage: salary range between $85,000-95,000 per year
Benefits: 3 weeks of vacation per year, Health, Dental & Extended Health Benefits, Registered Retirement Saving Plan matching program and Ledcor profit sharing program
Term of Employment: Set employment duration of two (2) years
Hours of Work: 40 hours of work per week
- Support the Material Management Systems and Project/Divisional Digital Transformation as Subject Matter Expert of Intergraph Smart Materials system function and system infrastructure.
- Handle support tickets and resolutions for Intergraph Smart Materials with the vendor (Hexagon)
- Produce reports to support field operations. Create and modify Oracle queries to support project requests for information, design and build reports as required
- Act as key contact for clients and project leadership and Materials Management execution team(s) on systems and functional execution.
- Support for all matters related to Materials Management and related operational tools, and key contributor to project execution plans and practice governance.
- Lead training facilitation, troubleshooting and continuous improvement Material Management practice and systems
- Provide leadership for Divisional Core Management System resources and governance (CMS)
- A minimum of five years of experience in Materials Management in an industrial or heavy construction related environment is required
- A minimum of five years of experience with Intergraph Smart Materials is required.
- Completion of post-secondary degree in Materials Management/Supply Chain Management or Industrial Engineering is required
- A minimum of five years of experience with Microsoft Suite (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- A minimum of three years of experience with Oracle SQL Reports
Jan 4, 2022
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada