You are a self-driven, full cycle recruiter who strives for a challenging opportunity within a diverse organization. You will take an active role in continuing to build on the current hiring successes and make a tangible impact with your diverse recruiting experience for top talent in our growing construction and shared services teams.
You will be recruiting for both hourly craft and salaried positions across our diverse business You are an enthusiastic, passionate individual with an innate skill for finding, attracting, and hiring top talent. You believe in building trust and approach recruiting from a people and business perspective to provide an exceptional candidate experience and advance our company brand and culture.
Join the True-Blue team today in our Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB or Calgary, AB location.
- Provides full life cycle recruitment support with a strong focus on sourcing, interviewing and assessing candidates
- Utilize effective and innovative sourcing techniques for identifying new talent, including internet searches, social media tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), talent campaigns, referrals, cold-calling, and networking
- Collaborates with business unit leaders to build specialized recruitment plans aimed at addressing their long-term strategic vision and gaps within their team.
- Designs and develops customized job descriptions that present Ledcor externally as an employer of choice
- Creates pre-screening and interviewing guides based on competency assessment and trains/coaches managers on effective interviewing techniques
- Partners and works closely with other HR team members to ensure a consistent flow of HR services to client departments, managers and employees
- Develops and maintains internal relationships with other recruitment team members and hiring managers to understand the business requirements and deliverables
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with a combination in both agency and corporate environments with a focus on delivering business results
- Experience recruiting in construction or shared services related field is required
- Exposure to collective agreements and unionized work environments would be an asset
- Ability to work independently and remotely by managing priorities appropriately
- Demonstrated experience in full cycle recruitment, including proactive candidate sourcing
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with multiple business leaders, and influence decisions related to recruitment and hiring practices
- Exceptional candidate relationship management skills with the ability to build and grow connections
- Ability to manage time and deliver results for multiple business units with competing priorities
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written along with experience communicating effectively to a diverse customer group is essential
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jan 5, 2022
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada