You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting and some varied accounting experience including preparing back-up and journal entries for month end.
In this role, you will be focused on completing various types of month end accounting entries, and also be involved in analyzing monthly variances in general and administrative expenses. You will be responsible for administering the business’ credit card program.
This work is currently done remotely, with likelihood of returning partially to an office environment in 2022.
Join our Ledcor team in Vancouver, BC today!
- Participating in month end preparation of schedules, back-up calculations and journal entries
- Assisting with the preparation of variance reports for monthly reporting against budget
- Assisting with rolling forward monthly schedules for various team members
- Administering the credit card program including dealing with employee accounts, sending out reminders, and recording credit care expenses.
- Preparing month end account reconciliations
- Taking on special projects and performing other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience doing similar accounting work
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, with expert knowledge of Excel
- Advanced computer skills using accounting software; familiarity with JD Edwards or similar ERP system would be an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, organize and manage multiple tasks, and set priorities
- Committed to supporting team members with various accounting activities
- Commitment to excellent customer service
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jan 7, 2022
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada