As Billing Administrator you will be responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of invoices for the company’s Aviation division. This may include billing information validation, invoice preparation, client billing submissions, billing reconciliations, reporting, cash application and job close out. Interaction and communication with project teams is important to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of data.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites.
Join our Ledcor team in Yellowknife, N.W.T!
We are open to applications from other locations including Edmonton, AB, Vancouver, BC and Calgary, AB. If located outside of Yellowknife regular travel to the office will be required.
- Compiles and digitizing information used to support invoicing
- Uses division-specific systems to access information related to invoicing
- Pulls back-up to support invoicing
- Managing cheque or electronic payments and cash applications in ERP system
- Preparing client invoice submissions using external payment systems
- Preparation of customer billings and entry into ERP system
- Accurate data consolidation from a variety of sources including client information, expense receipts and other sources
- Electronic or standard mail services to deliver billing to customers
- Investigate variances and ensure accuracy of all invoice quantities and pricing prior to payment processing
- Escalate problems with appropriate discretion and expedite resolution to any issues
- Posts customer payments by recording cash and checks transactions
- 1- 2 years' experience in a billing administrator or similar role
- Strong proficiency with computerized systems (primarily Microsoft office - Excel, word, outlook)
- Experience with electronic billing systems would be an asset
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Job requires travel to Yellowknife, N.W.T office
- Hybrid options for two weeks work from Yellowknife office and two weeks work from home
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jan 8, 2022
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada