You are a motivated, energetic pipeline professional with 5+ years of experience operating a bending machine on mainline construction pipeline projects. You are proud of your exceptional work ethic and knowledge of large diameter pipe.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Anzac, AB! This role will transfer to our Coastal Gas Link project in Kitimat, BC upon Anzac project completion.
- Operate and oversee the safe utilization of the bending machine on 30” diameter pipe as directed by the bending engineer
- Measure and allocate each joint of pipe based on wall thickness, construction grade, section length, and crossings
- Mark pipe as directed by the bending engineer with all requirements for construction crews (pipe numbers, bends, transitions, section numbers, pipe length, tie in points, and other applicable details)
- Executing the type of bend (overbend, sag, side bend or a combination) as determined by the bending engineer
- Assist in measuring all mainline bends to ensure pipe accurately reflects the construction grade
- Ensure all bending, depth of cover, separation distance, and other requirements are met
- Identify any potential bending issues with the Bending Engineer and Foreperson
- Support all Forepersons with any technical requests, as required
- Must have greater than 5+ years of experience in operating a bending machine on mainline construction pipeline projects
- Must have significant previous experience working with pipe greater than 30 inches in diameter
- Must have experience and knowledge using engineering drawings, surveying equipment, and using other measurement tools.
- Must be able to read, understand, and interpret applicable documents, including; the scope of work, drawings, project plans, and all other project documents.
- Must possess strong communication skills, including, verbal, written, and electronic forms
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be able pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test
- 6 days on, 1 day off
- Camp based accomodat
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jan 12, 2022
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
., Fort St. John, BC, Canada