You are a Safety Administrator, an integral member of the Health, and Safety team. Reporting to the Senior Safety Manager, you will provide administrative assistance to the site project in the ongoing development and administration of the Health and Safety Management System (HSMS) and general administrative support to project safety team. This is an excellent opportunity for an aspiring safety professional.
Join our Pipeline team today!
- Collect, track, and monitor man-hours and statistics for the project
- Monitor, track, and trend safety performance measures assess ongoing safety performance results to continually identify improvement opportunities and suggest corrective actions as required to achieve desired safety goals and objectives.
- Maintains the project pre-qualification database (ISN) with respect to safety
- Maintains the ongoing development and implementation of the safety database system to track training, competency evaluations, and employee safety certifications.
- Responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of the monthly safety statistical reports
- Responsible for the communication to internal stakeholders on trends, statistics, and collected data summaries.
- Assists with the project site specific orientation as required.
- Assists in the development of Safety and Training material.
- Assists with the development, implementation and delivery of safety audit processes and protocols to ensure the ongoing effectiveness of the HSMS.
- Coordinates, plans and maintains the Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee meetings.
- Prepare misc. presentations, reports, and documentation as required to support the project safety team.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to photocopying, filing and document assembly, as required
- 1-3 years of administrative experience in a fast paced construction or pipeline environment
- Knowledge of OH&S legislation and standards.
- Experience working with safety pre-qualification data software such as ISN is preferred.
- Administration and/health and safety related training preferred.
- HSA Designation through ACSA would be an asset.
- Highly organized and able to handle a full workload while maintaining attention to detail with good proofing and editing skills.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Cooperative and professional ability to assist others
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Computer knowledge, proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Builds productive relationships with safety and operations, is seen as a cooperative and supportive team player
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jan 13, 2022
How was your application process? Click the icon below to share your feedback.
., Valemount, BC, Canada