You are an experienced and motivated Pipeline Construction Foreperson experienced in Watercourse Crossings. Utilizing your years of experience and drive for results personality, you will manage crews working on pipe larger than 36".
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Kitimat, BC!
- Perform watercourse crossing pipeline construction supervision of various tradesmen, labourers, and equipment operators as required by the project site
- Prepare and deliver work instructions to the crew at the start of daily shifts
- Ensure crew members are paired properly in order to maximize efficiency and safety
- Perform daily work site inspections monitoring safety and quality of work
- Communicate work progress, schedule variance, crew and safety performance to the site supervision
- Prepare and submit daily timesheets on behalf of the crew and provide them work instructions
- Perform human resources-related duties for the crew including recruitment, hiring, as well as recommending disciplinary actions.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
- Train or arrange for training of workers
- 5+ years’ experience supervising in pipeline construction with work experience in watercourse crossings
- Previous extensive experience in Grade / Civil, Ditching, Stringing, Bending, Tie ins, and/or Lowering In highly regarded
- Ability to supervise crews from 5 - 50 individuals depending on assigned project
- Previous experience working with pipe larger than 36"
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must be willing and able to obtain valid PCST (Pipeline Construction Safety Training), First Aid Lvl C with CPR, Professional Driver Improvement Training, and Ground Disturbance Lvl 2 certificates
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be willing and able to provide a valid driver abstract
- Rotational shift
- Camp based accommodation provided
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Feb 18, 2022
8051 Enterprise Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada