As the Billing Team Lead, you will be responsible for providing support and informal guidance to the team in day-to-day operations as well as performing more complex billing tasks to ensure the accurate and timely entry and reporting of data in the company’s and client’s financial systems. This includes billing information validation, client billing submissions, billing reconciliations, reporting, and cash application. In this role, you will interact and communicate with management and project teams to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of data. You will be involved in staff supervision, mentoring, training, and employee performance reviews.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our priority. We continue to closely to monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites.
Expand your knowledge! Join our Shared Services team in Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB!
- Review and prepare sophisticated invoices
- Enter invoices into JDE and pull back-ups to support invoicing
- Submit billing details to the client, following client requirements
- Reviewing and correcting any issues or errors
- Provide day to day support and guidance to Billing Administrators by advising on technical problems and reviewing individual work
- Assist in process improvements and standardization and maintaining process documentations
- Involve in recruiting process and support Employee Onboarding & Training Program
- Conduct employee performance reviews for own direct reports and manage team’s vacation planning and approvals
- Provide support on investigating miscellaneous payments and reconciling payments between different currencies
- Provide standard AR reporting based on business requirements
- Follow up and comment on aged JDE accounts receivable invoices
- Troubleshoot and resolve advanced billing questions or collection issues
- Monitor bank deposit activities and post cash receipts in JDE
- 5 years of progressive experience in a similar role
- 2 years of supervisory experience
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), access database skills would be an asset
- Relevant industry and JD Edwards experience would be an asset
- Experience with electronic billing would be an asset
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- This is a work from home position with the understanding that from time to time you may be required to attend the office as business needs require
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Feb 7, 2022
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada