You are a Warehouse Material Handler who is responsible for the daily flow of material including accurate shipping, receiving, and inventory control. You make certain that the Warehouse is a safe and clean space, and you assist with maintenance and small repairs on equipment and fleet vehicles.
Join our Technical Services team in Port Moody, BC today!
- Verifies incoming and outgoing materials
- Supports shipping and receiving activities; assists technicians with loading materials
- Operates forklifts and lifts heavy items (up to 40 lbs.)
- Assists in warehouse safety, cleaning, organizing, and waste disposal
- Builds and maintains relationships with field technicians; verifies that the needs of the warehousing staff are being met
- Administers inventory control and order selection
- Utilizes industry practices and an inventory tracking system to record and manage inbound and outbound stock
- Experience with auditing processes, including process compliance, assets protection, security, quality control and labour utilization
- 1-2 years of industry experience, preferably in a high-volume environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where needs change based on customer demands
- Experience in establishing relationships with various levels of an organization
- Intermediate to advanced user Microsoft Office programs, with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Aptitude for learning new software programs (JD Edwards and database software experience considered an asset)
- Proficiency with Excel, Outlook, MS Teams
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Previous experience with an ERP system is preferred (inventory transactions in any ERP previously)
- Forklift Operator Certification an asset
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements and a Security Clearance Process
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Mar 17, 2022
100 Newport Drive, Port Moody, BC, Canada