In your new position of Team Lead, Network and Communications you will be responsible for network architecture, planning, administration, maintenance, documentation creation & management, and provide technical leadership for all network and communications within Ledcor, including monitoring and analysis.
You will collaborate with internal business units and stakeholders to strengthen relationships and provide strategic solutioning to meet the requirements of the organization.
You are a proactive self-starter who is comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels of the organization both internal and external, and able to take ownership of ensuring all work is completed to Ledcor standards.
This position can be based out of British Columbia, Alberta or Toronto (please note we do require this position to work on either PST or MT time zone) with flexible work from home arrangements
- Responsible for the management and administration of network resources to ensure solutions meet or exceed defined business requirements and operating metrics
- Oversee monitoring and analysis, including reporting ensuring strict adherence to established change management process and procedures
- Plan and design network upgrades, site installation projects and cloud deployments
- Creation and maintenance of documentation for existing and future network solutions, including the development of policies, processes, and procedures
- Accountable for daily oversight of network and communications team, including reporting and forecasting resource availability and providing technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship while identifying and encouraging areas of growth and improvement within the team
- 5+ years’ experience of enterprise network operations including solution design and deployment, system and network administration, reporting and change management
- Azure networking certification is a must for this position
- You have previously led a high performing team fostering a culture of engagement and accountability
- Expert knowledge of Windows Networks
- Expert knowledge of switches, routers, and various network services
- Expert knowledge of Fortinet firewall solutions
- Advanced knowledge of network operations
- Demonstrated ability to produce business and technical documentation
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Feb 16, 2022
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada