As the integration specialist you will be responsible for integrating Ledcor’s on-premises and cloud software applications and ensuring that the delivered integrated solutions perform the requested tasks.
In your new role you will collaborate with software vendors and internal teams to understand the provided services and integration technologies and develop the integration solutions.
The role is also responsible for developing and implementing APIs according to established guidelines and patterns. This role will see you support the Workday application and associated integrations.
You are a proactive self-starter who is comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels of the organization both internal and external, and able to take ownership of ensuring all work is completed to Ledcor standards.
This position can be based out of British Columbia or Alberta and is a work from home position with the understanding that from time to time you may be required in office.
- Understands and interprets documented business requirements and works with business system analysts to ensure that integration solutions enhance business processes and minimize any negative impact. Explains complex, difficult and/or sensitive information; establishes consensus and attains agreement
- Develops integration solutions according to the documented functional and non-functional requirements, guidelines and the integration architecture provided
- Participates in testing efforts to identify and resolve system integration issues during quality assurance testing, pre-production testing, production releases and production maintenance phases
- Liaises with internal groups and external providers to help resolve any issues in the functionality and interoperability of integrations, cloud-based infrastructure, and other services with existing IT systems
- Assists in planning and design of new systems to maximize reuse of application components and patterns
- Bachelor’s degree in; computer science, engineering or software development is desirable
- 3+ years’ experience in enterprise application integration (workday integrations would be highly desirable) and API development using an enterprise level integration platform (Boomi, MuleSoft, TIBCO, IBM etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in software testing and troubleshooting
- Experience with Workday Integrations is essential
- Understanding of software testing process.
- Skills and knowledge of API tools: Postman, SoapUI
- Understanding of network and messaging protocols: HTTP, SMTP, SOAP.
- Knowledge of web services and architecture patterns: REST, API, RPC.
- Knowledge of data-interchange formats, markup and description languages: JSON, HTML, XML, WSDL, RAML.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Apr 8, 2022
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada