In your new role, you will be responsible for performing business analysis, process improvements, supporting and coordinating enterprise software systems implementation, continuous refinement of existing business systems and development of new business systems and integration processes that meet the requirements set forward by the business units.
Other key responsibilities of this position are providing support to the application users and ongoing configuration, maintenance, and documentation of the enterprise software systems. You will interact directly with stakeholders at various levels of the organization both internal and external, spanning multiple operating divisions so you are someone who takes ownership of their work and are able to clearly communicate with all levels of stakeholders.
You are a proactive self-starter who is comfortable interacting with stakeholders at various levels of the organization both internal and external, and able to take ownership of facilitating conversations as part of understanding the problem and working with the team towards solution options.
This position will be working from home and can be located in British Columbia or Alberta. Come join our True Blue team by applying for this role!
- Engage with stakeholders to elicit, analyze, and validate requirements for changes in information systems, integration and business processes and translate them into system requirements
- Provides Tier 1/2/3 support and training to end-users and business stakeholders on software applications, integration processes, business policies and procedures
- Document the business processes, software configurations and integrations configurations while adhering to and improving the documentation standards and best practices
- Work with the development and business teams to route the new applications and integration processes and upgrades through the full testing phases
- Provide software systems management, project management/coordination, and team administration
- A college, Trade or Technical Diploma in Business Analysis or a related subject is required but a bachelor’s degree is preferred for this position
- 3 years minimum experience within a business analysis role working with integrated enterprise systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of Microsoft technologies including Azure and SQL
- Development methodology including Agile
- Previous experience in documenting business processes and translating them into technical systems requirements
- Skills in change management, and project coordination
- Knowledge of APIs and web services concepts
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Effective organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines while managing a diverse and demanding workload
- This is a work from home position with the understanding that from time to time you may be required to attend the office as business needs require.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
May 19, 2022
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada