You are a Scheduler with 8+ years of experience working on infrastructure projects including bridges, highways, dams, railway, LRT, underground utilities, or subway. As the Scheduler, you are responsible for the planning, development and coordination of the project schedule including tracking issues, analyzing data and providing reports to key stakeholders and clients.
Our Infrastructure division is expanding and working on some very exciting projects valued at over $50 million, across British Columbia, and Alberta.
Apply now and join our industry leading Constructors Infrastructure group in Edmonton or Vancouver today!
- Prepares and distributes the schedule including any required updates
- Resource loads the schedule and updates progress throughout the project
- Monitors and reports on progress of work and any problems that affect the planned schedule
- Monitors compliance and initiates corrective measures
- Contributes to the development of working schedules for Estimating as required
- Maintains master schedule for each project and identifies, records and provides narrative for the impact of change from baseline and construction plans
- Evaluates actual construction progress and provides regular schedule updates
- Collaborates with project team members to ensure proper procedures and planning are completed prior to the commencement of work
- Provides information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of project schedule and works with project team to modify schedule as needed
- Expands and updates professional knowledge and training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role
- Infrastructure experience will be highly regarded
- Diploma or degree related to Construction Management, Estimating, Engineering or industry related trade certification/education
- Thorough understanding of construction execution strategy
- Previous usage of Primavera (P6)
- Excellent Microsoft office skills; specifically excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superior organizational and planning abilities
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Apr 28, 2022
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada