You are a motivated, energetic Contract Administrator with 8+ years of experience working in the fast-paced world of Construction. Supporting our expanding Infrastructure group, you will interact with project team members, operations staff, legal counsel and various suppliers daily to ensure contracts database management, project administration and contracts administration tasks are completed successfully.
Our Infrastructure division is expanding and working on some very exciting projects valued at over $50 million, across British Columbia, and Alberta.
Apply now and join our industry leading Constructors Infrastructure group in Edmonton or Vancouver today!
- Administers on-going contracts, including compliance with the contract documents to ensure that the requirement of the contracts are implemented and maintained. Administer and oversee contract performance by monitoring compliance documents, schedules, and deliverables
- Direct, oversees, and/or prepares daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required.
- Reviews all contract documents to minimize conflicts and ambiguities.
- Coordinated and monitor with project site team project risk register
- Conducts contract awareness and change order training for site project staff.
- Prepares correspondence and maintains records necessary to ensure the effective administration of all contractual matters.
- Prepare amendments to contractual documents as required.
- Ensures all warranties, bonds, insurances, guarantees, etc. are in place and maintained and updated in accordance with the contract and are in compliance with the clients requirements.
- Assists Project Control in respect of contractual implications of change orders, quality control.
- Monitor schedule for submission of deliverables and to ensure notification of any potential slips.
- Develops and implements procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with project policy.
- Review and address performance of weekly progress report and monthly cost report.
- Work with field personal and Commercial Manager to accurately track and forecast project costs.
- Attend and participate in site meetings and communicate progress and issues to client.
- Assists procurement department in drafting of subcontracts scope of work for engineering and specialty services. Administers current prime contract and flow down to subcontractors, task orders and modifications. Administer and oversee contract performance by monitoring compliance documents, schedules, and deliverables and requirements.
- 8+ years of related experience in construction
- Completion of post-secondary education with a diploma or degree in Engineering,
- Knowledge of construction risks and how they pertain to construction contracts
- Knowledge of subcontractor contract resolution processes
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Knowledge of contract terminology, practices and concepts
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including financial reporting
- Demonstrated ability to apply strong organizational and time management skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and results oriented with a willingness to contribute actively in team activities and share ideas
- Strong computer skills, specifically with MS Office and specialized accounting software
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Apr 12, 2022
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada