This Project Manager role will see you play a key role in the delivery of landmark civil infrastructure projects across Canada. You are a highly experienced project delivery expert with at least 15 years of relevant experience working for a general contractor on Infrastructure projects including bridges, highways, dams, railway, LRT, underground utilities, or subway. You have a track record of successfully executing design build projects in the infrastructure market.
Our Infrastructure division is expanding and working on some very exciting projects valued at over $50 million, across British Columbia, and Alberta.
Apply now and join our industry leading Constructors Infrastructure group in Edmonton or Vancouver today!
- Provides clear direction and leadership to the team members to ensure the project’s key performance objectives (cost, schedule, safety, quality, environmental, owner satisfaction, and subcontract relationships) are achieved
- Distributes workload to capitalize on individual and group strengths while ensuring balanced exposure to work experience and development opportunities.
- Demonstrates leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project. Applies the requirements of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to promote overall compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors on the project.
- Ensures that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and ensures that quality standards are maintained.
- Develops and maintains the construction schedule in conjunction with project team to meet milestones and completion dates.
- Ensures site safety and environmental standards are met or exceeded.
- Ensures that the quality of materials and workmanship meet or exceed standards identified in approval documents.
- Achieves project schedule commitments within the financial targets.
- Maintains and tracks billings, reports and projections and implements trade awards and construction work within financial targets and constraints.
- Sets expected levels of documentation, standards for accounting issues, methodology of budget control, types of bids (fixed price, cost plus, unit price), etc.
- Completion of post secondary education in civil engineering/technology, construction management, or a related field is an asset
- Project experience on bridge and highway interchange projects will be highly regarded.
- Previous experience managing design build infrastructure projects is an asset.
- 15 years+ related work experience is required
- A professional designation like P.Eng, P.Tech or PMP is an asset
- Experience working for a self-performing general contractor in Canada is an asset
- Field based project experience will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated exposure to Project Controls and progress tracking and reporting is essential
- Effective communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal, written and electronic form.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Apr 12, 2022
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada