You’re a seasoned Solutions Architect who enjoys working collaboratively and fostering a positive team culture. You have expertise and knowledge in software structure, systems analysis and design & implementation of enterprise solutions.
As the solutions architect you will be responsible for solution planning, conceptual design, development, and implementation of business application solutions leveraging cloud technologies. This includes defining re-usable standards, guidelines, and frameworks for developing and configuring cloud-based software solutions.
You will mentor and coach other members of the team and have a decision-making role in defining system development standards while working in both waterfall and agile project landscapes, contributing positively to team culture and collaboration.
This role can be based across Canada with flexible work from home arrangements. Come join our True Blue team today by applying for this role today!
- Assesses business requirements and offers the general concept of a technological solution to enable such requirements via software solutions
- Design, develop, and implement new business application solutions, along with refinements and improvements to existing in-place systems in accordance with previously approved design/system patterns
- Provides support and assistance to internal team members to ensure the completion and flow of work
- Contributes to solution design and system documentation
- Assists in the definition of strategic objectives
- Oversees completion of designed solution end to end, in coordination with a Project manager, if applicable, taking an architectural lead on engagement with multiple stakeholders throughout the delivery chain
- Explores new solutions and technologies by key vendors & partners
- Engages in training and learning opportunities that contribute to team success
- Identifies and establishes continuous improvement opportunities for the team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science, Engineering or related field
- 8+ years’ experience in a software development environment or related industries
- 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing cloud application solutions (Azure)
- Experience with Cloud technologies such as Microsoft suite of products (Azure, Power Platform), JIRA, ServiceNow, Workday
- Advanced-level knowledge of Azure services, along with scripting languages such as Python
- Advanced-level understanding of full-stack development and DevOps processes (GitHub or similar)
- Experience designing integrations and APIs using integration platforms such as BOOMI, MuleSoft or similar
- Experience with JD Edwards or similar ERP systems and CRM systems is highly desirable
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to identify, document and present thorough risk analysis of solution architecture alternatives
- Experience delivering presentations to senior level executives and technical audiences
- Occasional event-related travel may be required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Apr 13, 2022
344 Bathurst St, Toronto, ON, Canada