You are a Directional Driller/Locator with experience supporting utility maintenance and construction. Your experience supporting telecommunications allows you to safely and efficiently complete utility construction and maintenance projects.
Apply now and join our Ledcor Technical Services team in Winnipeg, MB Today!
- Performs walk-over locating, directional drilling, installation of conduits for various cables
- Safely operates directional drilling equipment and locating tools
- Coordinate’s drilling activities with other construction activities,
- Load and unload heavy equipment in a secure and damage free manner
- Ensure health and safety is the number one goal by following policies, Manitoba Infrastructure guidelines and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Complete all required paperwork daily
- Complete the Driver’s daily pre-trip, and post-trip vehicle inspections
- Maintaining a clean and orderly vehicle (interior and exterior)
- Handle and distribute construction materials, loading and unloading vehicles with supplies, equipment, remove all debris from work sites
- 2-3 years of previous directional drilling/locating experience needed
- Previous experience in telecommunications or civil construction is an asset
- Capable of reading underground telecommunication plans and locate maps is an asset
- Must have and maintain a valid Class 3, Class 3A, or Class 1A driver’s license
- Must have and maintain a clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- Able to meet the physical requirements of the position which involves sitting, standing, bending, climbing, lifting up to 50 pounds, and in all types of weather conditions (rain, snow, heat etc.)
- Benefits provided by Construction Workers Union, CLAC Local
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Apr 19, 2022
1340 Chevrier Blvd., Winnipeg, MB, Canada