You are a Zoom Boom and Loader Operator with experience on industrial piping projects. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team working on an oilfield tailings and pipeline project. You have previous experience operating within a crowded, fast-paced industrial construction environment. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray!
- Safe and efficient operation of various sized loaders and zoom booms to meet production targets
- Operate 980 and 844 to move pipe with the grapple attachment
- Safe and efficient operation of various sized loaders to meet production targets
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities
- Maintain heavy equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
- Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures
- Minimum 5 years of experience operating production Loaders and Zoom Boom in a high traffic setting
- Experience and/or tickets operating multiple equipment is highly desired
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
- Must possess valid CSTS (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification and OSSA Regional Orientation or Basic Safety Orientation certificate
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated), or agree to submit to testing requirements
- Shift based position working 14 days on /7 days off rotation
- Working 10-12 hours per day
- Site based camp provided
- Travel allowance provided for those that qualify
- Flights are not provided; would suit locals or candidates residing in western Canada
- Project completion is expected to run until October 2023, position with long term potential
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Apr 26, 2022
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada