In your new role you will be a member of Ledcors Collaboration services team who are responsible for the delivery of the corporate intranet, modern workplace platform, and low code platform at Ledcor. This role will contribute an expert skillset in the corporate intranet (SharePoint Online) area, while contributing general knowledge and capability in delivering cross-discipline support and capacity to the others.
As the SharePoint Specialist (SharePoint) you will be responsible for administering, supporting, and developing the SharePoint Online implementations, along with related technology services. Success in this role involves contributing expert knowledge to solution design, configuration, and development; helping to define best practices and usage recommendations; supporting customer requests and issues; and advising on solution architecture and service / product roadmaps.
This role is a customer facing role that works with other specialists and analysts to develop solutions focused on customer experience and business value, along with contributing to cross-functional projects and initiatives that require SharePoint expertise.
Come bring your extensive SharePoint experience and join the True Blue team today by applying for the role today. This is a work from home opportunity that can be based in either BC or Alberta.
- Contributing to initiatives, projects, enhancements, and defects involving the collaboration platforms and services supported by the team
- Developing solutions to improve business processes and workloads that are supported by the collaboration platforms
- Providing consultation and discovery services to end-users, with a focus on identifying how the collaboration platforms can help them solve business challenges
- Providing Tier 2/3 support and education to end-users and business stakeholders
- Providing support and assistance to internal team members to ensure the successful completion and flow of work
- Administering, monitoring, and configuring supported platforms and services to ensure reliability, affordability, agility, and security
- Assists in the definition of objectives and initiatives for the supported platforms, including architecture and planning
- Explores innovative solutions and technologies by key vendors / partners
- Engages in training and learning opportunities that contribute to team success
- Identifies and establishes continuous improvement opportunities for the team, including contributing to team objective setting
- A Bachelors Degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of SharePoint experience including SharePoint Online and SharePoint 2013
- 5+ years in software development or related technology industries
- Expert-level skills with SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2013 and related Microsoft services
- Advanced-level skills in PowerShell scripting, including SharePoint PnP and Azure AD modules
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft platforms including Azure, M365, Power Platform, and Teams
- Working knowledge of SharePoint-based administration tools such as ShareGate Desktop
- Skilled in client requirements gathering, process analysis and testing
- Skilled in analytical thinking and communication
- Ability to develop high quality documentation and providing user training
- Ability to prioritize assignments and work independently
- Occasional event-related travel will be required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Apr 29, 2022
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada