We are seeking experienced Mechanics with their own outfitted rigs for our Pipeline project in Valemount, BC. The Mechanic will perform the maintenance and repair of heavy equipment in accordance with quality, safety and efficiency standards.
Apply today to join our Pipeline team in Valemount!
- Perform preventative maintenance including filter and lube services
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance
- Fabricate, construct, install, and repair equipment and machinery
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, and streamline work processes
- Repair, overhaul, maintain, and service heavy trucks and heavy construction equipment
- Repair, overhaul, maintain and service fuel injection systems, exhaust systems, cooling systems, air conditioning systems, lubrication systems, engine control systems, major internal engine repairs or overhaul, installation and alignment of engines and machinery
- Repair, overhaul, maintain and service drive trains and final drives, hydraulic transmissions, power take-offs, tracked vehicle suspensions and steering, vehicle brake systems, wheel-mounted vehicle suspension and steering
- Troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions.
- Write service reports
- Interpret work orders and technical manuals
- You're a team player who helps out when needed
- Must be an Interprovincial Red Seal or Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician ticket from a recognized provincial training authority or be a registered Heavy Duty Mechanic Apprentice with a recognized provincial training authority
- Must possess a truck that includes crane, compressor and tools suitable for work on heavy equipment
- 4x4 equipped truck, welder and diagnostic laptop are an asset
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on a pipeline or similar experience
- Must have experience maintaining and repairing D4-D8 Dozers, 25-45 ton Excavators, Hydraulic Sidebooms, highway trucks, trailers and various other pipeline equipment
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must be willing and able to obtain valid PCST (Pipeline Construction Safety Training), First Aid Lvl C with CPR, Professional Driver Improvement Training, and Ground Disturbance Lvl 2 certificates. Training provided.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license & provide a valid abstract
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Site based position
- 6 days on, 1 day off
- Camp based accomodation
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Apr 30, 2022
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada