Ledcor Technical Services is a leader in providing telecommunication support services across North America. We specialize in providing maintenance, engineering and emergency restoration support to major telecommunication carriers across Canada and the USA.
As a Project Coordinator, you will maintain project systems and procedures including master filing system, project billings, cost accounting, project delivery status and reporting. Utilizing your administrative and customer service skills, you will provide technical and administrative support, including assisting project managers with scheduling, reporting and compliance. You have a thorough knowledge of safety, quality, and scheduling of multiple projects.
Apply today to join our Technical Services team in Vancouver or Calgary.
- Demonstrates and promotes a culture of health, safety, and environmental protection on the project by taking an active role in the implementation of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to achieve compliance of Ledcor HS&E standards, applicable OH&S Acts, regulations, and codes
- Implements, coordinates, and maintains Ledcor systems and procedures in accordance with project specifications and requirements
- Performs general administrative and recordkeeping functions to ensure project specific quality management information is readily available including the completion of required quality documentation
- Ensures subcontractor compliance with Inspection Test Plans, construction drawings and procedures, and other quality documents applicable to the work being performed
- Manages project-related inquiries or escalations and provides appropriate responses in a timely manner
- Tracks project milestones ensuring deliverables are completed and meet project requirements
- Prepares detailed analysis or review of aspects of the project as may be required
- Assist with gathering project requirements from various internal teams
- Overall support of the operational mobilization process
- Telecommunication experience is an asset
- Fiber optic construction experience (both aerial and underground) is an asset
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a fast paced administrative or coordinator role
- Proven ability to understand construction administration and contract commercial terms
- Proficient computer skills & knowledge of MS Excel
- Effective communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts at all levels in verbal, written and electronic form
- Good analytical skills, attention to detail and logical problem solver
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- Some travel will be required to site and/or office locations within Canada
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
May 3, 2022
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada