You are a Compensation Coordinator, with excellent attention to detail and strong customer service orientation. You will utilize your Excel skills in the analysis of compensation-related data. You will support the administration and coordination of employee compensation programs and administrative tasks. Leveraging your background, you will support the needs of Ledcor business leaders and the Compensation team.
We’re looking for Compensation Coordinator for our head office in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Join the Ledcor HR team in Vancouver and build your compensation career with one of Canada’s top employers!
- Assists with various compensation related reports in support of HR programs or business requests
- Participates in external salary surveys with a view towards ensuring that Ledcor has enough robust market data to support its compensation programs
- Performs regular audits on key Compensation programs to ensure compliance and system (JDE & Workday) alignment
- Assists with analyzing survey results, monitoring the salary market movement and trends, maintaining and updating salary ranges
- Provides information / ad-hoc market analysis to managers on compensation related inquiries
- Assist with job description writing/review and job evaluation processes including ensuring proper maintenance of job profile library for HRIS system
- Assists with the preparation and distribution of mass compensation communications related to salary adjustments and bonus payments
- Supports Salary review and Bonus programs across the company
- Works with the team to drive compensation process automation and/or technology/integration projects
- Supports creation of any documentation for Knowledge base for Service Now platform
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a HR, analyst or coordinator role in a complex multi-jurisdictional organization; experience with compensation and a HCM system would be an asset
- Completion of post-secondary education in HR management with Compensation Courses
- Strong knowledge of MSOffice, particularly Excel
- Strong analysis and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Good interpersonal, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must possess tact, diplomacy and the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent customer service focus and team player
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
May 25, 2022
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada