You are a Journeyperson Ironworker with experience to support us on industrial oil & gas projects. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team working on the CBR Cogen project. This is a long-term construction project that includes replacement of three coke fired boilers with two 400 MegaWatt cogen units. The project is conveniently located right outside of Fort McMurray at Suncor Baseplant.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray!
- Stick build steel erection for structural steel building and structural steel panelization
- Bolt up and impacting
- Study blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the lay out of work
- Position steel units, align holes, and insert temporary bolts while checking alignments and joining steel parts
- Heavy lift, rigging and setting of building modules
- Ensures the safety of the crew, equipment, and environment
- Ensures that work is completed during regular hours
- Must possess a Journeyperson Ironworker certification with a recognized provincial training authority
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Ledcor requires possession of OSSA Regional with CSTS/BSO or CSO, Fall Protection
- EWP and Confined Space are an asset
- Must have basic Ironworker tools
- Project is located in the Fort McMurray AB.
- 14 days on / 7 days off schedule, working 10 hour days
- Site based camp provided
- Charter Flights from either Edmonton or Calgary.
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record for air travel (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- Travel allowance for candidates who qualify
- Driving to Fort McMurray is an option as there is camp parking available
- Benefits provided by CLAC
May 9, 2022
Suncor Base Plant Road, Fort McMurray, AB, Canada