You are a Billing Specialist responsible for accounts receivable, billing preparation, and reporting of data in the company financial systems. Your experience allows you to work with a high attention to detail and learn new processes supporting multiple clients and processes. As a Billing Specialist you will also be responsible for the auditing of processed transactions and reporting of various business functions.
We have always made the safety and health of employees our first priority. We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and have implemented proactive measures across the company to curb the spread of the virus and protect those at risk. This includes flexible work arrangements, including work from home (WFH) where possible and new safe work environment protocols on all work sites.
Join our Ledcor team in Vancouver, BC or Edmonton, AB!
- Process and audit billable transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Accounts receivable, billing preparation and reporting
- Escalate problems with appropriate discretion and expedite resolution to any issues
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of tools and processes necessary to extract and manipulate data for recurring and ad-hoc reporting
- Maintain logical and secure filing system for electronic and hard copy source documents
- Review, audit and reporting of all billing transactions processed, and reporting of various business functions
- Maintain strong working relationships with project team members, client representatives and other key stakeholders
- Post-secondary business degree or similar would be considered an asset or equivalent experience
- Strong proficiency with computerized systems (primarily Microsoft Excel and Quickbase)
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience
- Exceptionally well-organized and able to multi-task
- Self-motivator who can work independently in carrying out assignments to completion
- Excellent communications skills – ability to compose effective and accurate correspondence
- Possess assertiveness yet use discretionary tactics in communicating
- Good judgment and able to handle highly confidential matters
- Ability to deal with non-routine matters, such as special projects with minimum specific instructions
- This position offers work from home options with the understanding that from time to time you may be required to attend the office as business needs require
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
May 9, 2022
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada