You are an experienced Articulated Rock Truck Operator, who takes pride in safe and efficient operations.
Apply today to join the Ledcor Heavy Civil Mining team in Fort Frances, Ontario! This is a camp-based position.
- Safe and efficient operation of 40-ton Volvo, Komatsu and Caterpillar articulated haul trucks to meet production targets
- Conduct pre-trip/walk-around safety inspections and completes daily Field Level Hazard Assessments for all activities
- Maintain heavy equipment in good operating condition, reporting and logging maintenance requirements or concerns
- Complete production reporting and other documentation as required
- Communicate effectively and professionally with other team members
- Be a leader of both safety and production for the team by ensuring compliance with all company, client, and legislated safety policies and procedures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Minimum one-year of heavy civil experience is preferred
- Must possess a valid form of government-issued photo identification
- Successful completion pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated), or agree to submit to testing requirements
- Applicants who reside locally will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 14/7 shift schedule, working 11.5 hours per day
- Camp is provided but employees may choose to live locally
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC – extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental, and other coverage)
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
May 25, 2022
., , ON, Canada