You are a Remote Jobsite Support Staff worker who is responsible for the daily upkeep and maintenance of multiple material lay down yards. You will make certain that the Yard is a safe, clean & organized space, and you will assist with inventory management.. This role does require you to travel 100% throughout Central and Southern British Columbia.
This is a temporary 6-month role with a strong possibility to become a permanent Full-Time role.
Join Ledcor Technical Services today!
- Verifies incoming materials
- Administers inventory control and order selection
- Oversees opening and closing duties as needed in the Yard as required
- General site housekeeping
- Supports with the daily upkeep of the yard including organizing stock and yard maintenance
- Supports receiving activities
- Operates forklift and lifts heavy items (up to 40 lbs.)
- Drives between sites to transport smaller materials as required
- Builds and maintains relationships with field teams
- Monitors yard activities ensuring that proper processes are followed
- 1-2 years of Warehouse/Yard work experience, preferably in a high-volume environment
- Experience in establishing relationships with various levels of an organization
- Proficiency with Excel, Outlook, MS Teams
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to communicate effectively and independently
- Forklift Operator Certification is required
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements and a Security Clearance Process
- 1-2 years of industry experience, preferably in an outdoor/yard environment
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract is required
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, paired with a positive attitude
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- This role requires working primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Travel required up to 100% of the time
- The schedule is Monday – Friday – 8 hours per day
- Lodging for this role will be pre-booked in advance by the travel department
- ·Gasoline, food, mileage will be reimbursed on a weekly basis
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
May 10, 2022
1435 Broadway Street, Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada