As a Project Coordinator you play a key role in executing a diverse range of heavy civil scopes. You have a background that includes working on large resources or infrastructure project. You are a problem solver and continuously look for innovative solutions. Working on the high-profile Transmountain Expansion Project based in the lower mainland, this opportunity will give you the chance to work on a career defining, long-term project.
Come join our True Blue team in the Vancouver area today!
- Implements and maintains Ledcor systems and procedures at project start-up including: job site trailer/office set up, creates and maintains the project directory
- Performs general administrative and record keeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes, tracking of project milestones, maintenance of files, logs, drawings and specifications
- Supports the (sub) contract management process: tender and award work or material supply; review and process invoices and progress claims, and assistance with the review of documents and inquiries
- Assists with the change order process by securing pricing from the vendor/subcontractor, reviewing and inputting the data and submitting the change request to the owner/consultant for approval. Administers the change management process accordingly
- Facilitates the tracking of project milestones and financial deadlines; assistance with the creation of the project schedule; inputs and updates schedule throughout the project and reviews with Project Manager/Superintendent
- Coordinates the request for information (RFI) process, ensures RFIs are distributed to affected trades and maintains RFI logs and binders
- Prepares purchase requisitions for approval and assists with procurement of materials and equipment
- Organizes project close-out by preparing warranty package and requirements; collecting warranties and O&M manuals; creating turnover documents and assisting in demobilizing the site and archiving documentation
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role and industry
- Previous experience with concrete will be highly regarde
- Completion of post secondary education in Construction, Engineering or related discipline. Civil Engineering qualifications and experience preferred
- Professional experience in the following areas will be highly regarded; Earthworks scopes, Project Controls, Municipal Permitting and Pipeline construction
- This position is located in Burnaby, BC. Flights and camp are not provided.
- Potential Night Shift
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
May 10, 2022
8051 Enterprise Street, Burnaby, BC, Canada