You are an experienced Business Analyst with a strong data background. Under the direction and guidance of the team you will develop, maintain, and manage the data system, data, and dashboards that are needed for new contracts. Supporting operations, you will assist with a variety of duties including technology initiatives and digital transformations.
Come join the Ledcor team in Edmonton, AB or Vancouver, BC!
- Assist the Pipeline group with digital transformation
- Manage a SQL database containing Pipeline operational data
- Convert and automate excel reports and dashboards to Power BI
- Assist with optimizing and digitizing existing operational processes
- Ongoing development of form applications
- Improving integration of data systems into quality, finance, HSE, and project controls
- Development of PowerBI dashboards and combining data from multiple sources into meaningful outputs
- Combining data from other sources such telematics data and JDE and creating useful connections between them
- Assisting with technological initiatives and projects
- Analysis of field activities and determining insights across data sources
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a business analyst role or in a similar Tech related position
- Completion of a degree in business, information systems, technology or related discipline
- Ability to lead projects and take business requirements and convert them into a final product
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and train users who are not comfortable with technology
- Basic coding experience or experience with Powerapps/other low-code app development solutions an asset
- Data visualization experience (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, etc).
- Experience with SQL
- SharePoint experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills which are essential for interacting with all levels of the organization
- Must possess the ability to perform detail-oriented work, manage multiple competing priorities and work independently
- This position offers work from home options with the understanding that from time to time you may be required to attend the office or site as business needs require
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jun 23, 2022
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada