You are an experienced coordinator with a structural and mechanical background. Interacting with a wide range of operations and project staff at all levels, you will provide technical support in the implementation of project and divisional management plans to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
Come join our True Blue team on site today!
- Implements and maintains Ledcor systems and procedures through the project duration.
- Performs general administrative and recordkeeping functions including the review and distribution of documentation; preparation of correspondence and meeting minutes, tracking of project milestones and maintenance of files, logs, drawings and specifications.
- Supports the site Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) program through participation in worksite inspections, the worksite observation program, safety meetings, etc.
- Coordinates the request for information (RFI) process, ensuring RFIs are distributed to affected trades and maintains RFI logs and redlines.
- Assists in the scoping, planning, and development of Field Installation Work Packages (FIWP), and ensures the timely removal of constraints and issuing to crews
- Supports the (sub) contract management process through the tendering, technical evaluation, and awarding of work or supply materials; assistance with the review and processing of invoices and progress claims, and assistance with the review of documents and inquiries.
- Assists with the development of the project schedule and tracking of project milestones and deliverables; inputs and updates schedule throughout the project and reviews with Project Manager/Superintendent.
- Organizes project close-out by preparing turnover documents and assists in demobilizing the site and archiving documentation.
- Professional Engineering, Technology designation or Journeyperson certification is an asset.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in any discipline related to Construction.
- Familiar with BOM
- Able to read and understand construction documents.
- Strong computer background including experience with Microsoft Office and scheduling software, such as Primavera. Experience with other construction planning and management software is an asset (3D model viewers, document management systems, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, confident interacting with key contacts in verbal and written form.
- Knowledge of main construction office processes: project set up; subcontract management; change management; RFIs (request for information) and technical reviews; project closeout.
- Capable of probing and listening carefully, presents information clearly in an appropriate style and persuades others in straightforward situations.
- Willingness to contribute actively in team activities, sharing experiences and ideas.
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jun 29, 2022
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada