You are a Fleet Coordinator with experience supporting a dynamic business in multiple geographic regions. As the Fleet Coordinator, you are responsible for coordinating maintenance & repair activities, fuel management, and tracking information for all light, medium, and heavy-duty (NSC) vehicles across Canada.
Join our growing telecommunications team today!
- Facilitates full life-cycle management of light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles from acquisitions and distribution (including licensing, decaling and installation of accessories) through to disposals
- Ensures all fleet vehicle information (assignments, location etc.) is tracked and maintained
- Ensures annual registration & insurance is tracked, updated and distributed (CVIP, Boom Inspection, Non-Destruct testing etc.)
- Monitors and flags annual vehicle inspections / certifications and takes the appropriate actions necessary to ensure completion
- Tracks spare, idle and surplus fleet; ensuring each is managed accordingly
- Supports field personnel in maintenance/repair, and fuel inquiries
- Orders and track fuel cards, and utilization reporting
- Reports on conformance/non-conformance of driver records, including drivers’ abstracts & licenses, and application packages
- Reviews and risk-rates driver’s abstracts and license classes
- Ensures compliance with company vehicle policies and assists with development and implementation of new policies
- Responsible for generating reports on health status of fleets, and other ad hoc reporting
- Assists with the process of recording and resolving all accidents involving fleet vehicles, including the facilitation of insurance claims
- Actively looks for gaps in vehicle & equipment related information and data and uses though logic to correct discrepancies
- Solicits parts and service pricing, when necessary
- Maintains invoice logs and accruals
- Elevates issues to management if/when necessary
- 2-5 years’ experience in a Fleet, Equipment or related coordination role
- Knowledge of heavy-duty mobile equipment
- Experience with ARI, Fleet Complete, and/or Big Road are an asset
- Experience with reporting and tracking using excel and JDE is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with an ability to research and solve problems
- Have a basic understanding of NSC guidelines, and their applications
- Must have and maintain a valid provincial driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Must successfully complete a criminal background check and pre-employment drug & alcohol requirements
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- Office based position, with some flexibility of working remotely.
- May be required to operate a fleet vehicle for business purposes.
- Some travel to various business unit sites may be required.
Ledcor Technical Services (LTS) designs, builds, and maintains wireline or wireless networks that span North America and beyond. We are a proven leader and innovator in telecommunications network construction, maintenance, and service installation and repair.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
May 19, 2022
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada