You are an experienced Journeyperson Pipefitter or seasoned Apprentice Pipefitter with industrial construction experience. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team working in Fort McMurray, AB. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating in accordance with quality, safety, and efficiency standards.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray AB today!
- Demonstrates knowledge of functional operation of various piping system components by measuring, cutting, threading, and bolting up, valves and fittings
- Performs bolt up, rigging, and hydro testing
- Assembles and installs piping sections according to blueprints and job specifications
- Working safely in a team environment such as working with a crew of pipefitters or working with a welder
- Performs physically demanding tasks such as cutting openings for pipe while standing for extended periods of time and securing pipe in hard-to-reach areas
- Uses testing equipment effectively to check for system leaks and troubleshoot fitting errors
- Must have a Journeyperson Pipefitter ticket or be a registered Pipefitter Apprentice from a recognized provincial training authority
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Previous experience on industrial construction or pipeline projects is required
- Previous experience working with sidebooms is highly desirable
- A valid CSTS 2020 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification and OSSA (Oil Sands Safety Association)
- Regional Orientation or BSO (Basic Safety Orientation) are considered an asset
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must be proficient in punching hydro test packages
- Experienced applicants that reside in Fort McMurray or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 14 days on / 7 days off rotational shift, 10-hour workdays
- Camp based accommodations with private washrooms are provided
- Travel allowance provided from approved locations
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jun 10, 2022
27420 Township Road 374, Red Deer, AB, Canada