You are an experienced Materials Technician, responsible for the daily flow of material including accurate shipping, receiving, and inventory control. You ensure the warehouse and yard is a safe and clean space. You’re a team player who ensures the well-being of others and lends a hand where needed.
You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team working in Leroy SK. This is a long-term project which includes heavy earthworks from mass excavations, ditching, road construction and laydown development. For you, safety and quality are a priority, and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Apply today to join the Ledcor Heavy Civil Mining team on site!
- Verify incoming and outgoing materials
- Support shipping and receiving activities; including loading materials
- Operate light equipment such as zoom boom for heavy items / materials
- Administer inventory control and order selection
- Utilize industry practices and an inventory tracking system to record and manage inbound and outbound stock
- Experience with auditing processes, including process compliance, assets protection, security and quality control
- The duties will be out in the field. This is not an office-based position.
- 4+ years of experience, preferably in a high-volume, industrial environment
- Journeyperson certification will be highly regarded but not necessary
- Class 1 license is an asset
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must possess valid CSTS and Ground Disturbance Level 1
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, be agile and able to go on/off equipment when required
- Must be fully vaccinated and provide valid COVID-19 vaccination record (unless you have a legitimate recognized medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated)
- Experienced applicants that reside in Leroy, SK or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 14 days on / 7 days off rotational shift, 12-hour work days
- Camp based accommodation provided for non-local candidates
- Travel allowance provided from approved locations
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jun 10, 2022
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada