We are seeking experienced Foremen for an LNG construction project. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team who prides themselves on safety. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating in accordance with quality, safety and efficiency standards.
Apply now and join the Ledcor team in Kitimat!
- Supervise a crew of Heavy Equipment Operators and Labourers
- Ensure the safety of the crew, equipment, and work environment
- Ensure that work is completed during regular hours
- Ensures overall compliance of Ledcor's health, safety, and environmental standards as well as occupational health and safety regulations daily
- Demonstrates ability to lead teams effectively in the day-to-day execution of the work by managing resources, equipment, and labour
- Trains, supports, and offers guidance to new employees
- Inspects equipment regularly and ensure preventative maintenance schedules are followed
- Daily paperwork and conduct daily toolbox talks
- Coordinates and communicates with the other Foreman and Supervision to ensure the correct sequencing of operations
- Effective organizational and planning skills; proven experience organizing workloads, managing multiple priorities, and working with multiple deadlines
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Minimum 5+ years of experience operating various heavy equipment on heavy civil / earthworks jobs
- Knowledge of heavy civil operations for road maintenance, bulk excavations, reclamation, and remediation of a construction site
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing.
- CSTS, First Aid, Ground Disturbance (training may be provided)
- Must possess a valid form of government issued photo identification.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Experienced applicants that reside in Kitimat, BC or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project
- 14 days on / 7 days off rotational shift, 12-hour work days
- Camp based accommodation provided for non-local candidates
- Flights provided from approved locations
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor builds and maintains infrastructure in various industries including oil and gas, transportation, and mining. We’re experts in public and private infrastructure construction and maintenance. Our vast projects include: full-scale contract mining, earthworks, foundations, national highways, bridges, roads, waterways, dams, airports, underground utilities, independent power projects and site reclamation.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jun 10, 2022
167 Ocelot Road, Kitimat, BC, Canada