We are looking for a Cyber Security Training & Awareness Specialist to join our growing Cyber Security team on a full-time permanent basis. Ledcor’s Cyber Security Training & Awareness program is a key service, ensuring our employees are equipped to identify and report potential harmful security events and activities.
As our Cyber Security Training & Awareness Specialist, you will provide input into the roadmap and execute the annual cyber security training and awareness program activities, which includes planning, and scheduling events and activities, executing phishing campaigns and follow-up activities, sending out cyber security related communications, articles in conjunction with our communications team, delivering annual cyber security training, and other activities as assigned
Bring your extensive communication and cyber security awareness experience to this impactful role and join our True Blue team today! This role can be based anywhere in Canada and will be a home-based position with the understanding you may be required to attend office as business needs dictate.
- You will develop and maintain the Cyber Security Training & Awareness program annual plan, ensuring it aligns with the cyber security strategic plan
- Responsible for executing periodic phishing tests, creating the appropriate reports to show the trends and, while performing any additional follow-up activities accordingly
- You will plan, schedule, and deliver the Cyber Security Training & Awareness program activities, including collaborating with communications team to write and post articles, organizing monthly lunch and learn sessions, facilitating the annual cyber security training, or any specific training targeted for select teams or operating groups, and coordinating any activities related to the onboarding training as well
- Responsible for developing and delivering cyber related communications in conjunction with our communications team on Cyber security policies, standards, or on any cyber security related matters as required
- 3 - 5 years of experience in cyber security (or similar) coordination, planning and/or organizing training and awareness outreach programs
- Experience in communicating cyber security program activities, including communicating cyber security articles, policies and standards
- Knowledge of phishing and cyber security training software and vendors
- Experienced in executing phishing tests and associated follow up activities.
- Experience in organization events including webinars
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple stakeholders in the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Occasional event-related travel may be required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jun 23, 2022
1930 Maynard Road SE, Calgary, AB, Canada