As the Equipment Business Partner you will support the business by assessing business needs and executing on a wide range of operational, generalist Ledcor Equipment Group responsibilities. You will act as the key point of contact for operational asset management requirements.
Join Ledcor's Equipment Group in Edmonton!
- Builds and manages effective partnerships with peers and other stakeholders with respect to existing and new initiatives
- Assesses short- and long-term business needs of the client group and provides operational, generalist LEG support to client to meet their operational business requirements
- Interacts proactively with management and external stakeholders to identify solutions to business issues and enables managers to better manage their business
- Communicates, facilitates, or presents LEG programs and initiatives at the divisional or site level, ensuring all activities adhere to Ledcor policies and procedures
- Participates in LEG project work as required. Produces ad hoc reporting as required, based on business needs
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar environment
- Previous experience in mobile asset-intensive construction or service business
- Previous experience or education in the sustainability and environment sector
- Experience with JDE Purchasing and/or other procurement software
- Good understanding of equipment procurement and asset management
- Ability to build and foster effective client relationships
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to collaborate at all levels within the organization
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to solve standard problems under moderate guidance
- Strong time management and organization skills, with the proven ability to prioritize based on business requirements while managing a high-volume portfolio
- Hybrid position with flexible remote options and 25% travel required to various sites
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jun 22, 2022
7008 Roper Road NW, Edmonton, AB, Canada