As Ledcors Manager, Learning Design you will be responsible for overseeing a team of learning professionals that develops learning solutions aligned with Ledcor’s Learning Framework. Through strong people and project leadership, the Manager, Learning Design will work closely with the Manager, Learning Programs to oversee the development of learning solutions to support Learning Paths for critical talent segments and identified skills and capabilities.
In your new role, you will also ensure that delivered learning solutions utilize best practice learning theories. The role is also responsible to communicate and engage with key stakeholders to identify areas of learning focus and partner with stakeholders to develop implementation plans. You will lead a team of 7 providing a transparent, inclusive & flexible approach in your leadership style.
Bring your extensive learning design & people management experience to this impactful role and join our True Blue team today! This role can be based in Alberta, British Columbia or Toronto and will be a home-based position with the understanding you may be required to attend office as business needs dictate.
- You will lead a team of learning professionals, providing coaching and direction on enterprise-wide learning solutions to enhance team performance
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure learning solutions support operational priorities and plan the delivery of the learning solutions based on identified priorities and learning outcomes
- You will provide direction on improvements to the learning experience for both content design and system utilization and integration
- Develop new initiatives & content to support the identified direction of learning and communicate to the divisional leadership teams
- Participates in demand planning and needs assessment activities through partnership with Manager, Learning Programs, Business HR, Talent COE teams, Shared Services, and Operational teams
- A bachelors degree in a relevant field (Adult Learning, Leadership Development, Instructional Design etc) is desirable
- 5+ years’ experience in instructional design, program management or similar role
- Previous experience in managing a high-performing team of a similar size is essential for the roles success
- Background in needs assessment, program design & development
- Knowledge of ELearning tools and systems
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent customer service focus and a true team player
- Strong leadership skills – ability to lead people and projects and influence decisions
- Occasional event-related travel may be required
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
View our full Inclusion & Diversity statement here.
Jun 15, 2022
1067 West Cordova Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada