You are set in your career path and ready to advance your skills and build a rewarding career. Hard work is part of your DNA and you can’t wait to fully commit to the job. You are ready to listen and prove yourself to be responsible.
By doing your apprenticeship with us, you will:
- Earn while you learn from supportive and experienced journeypersons who will provide you the training and coaching you need to succeed on the job
- Obtain the work-based training hours needed to fulfill the requirements to become a certified journeyperson yourself
- Have opportunities for full-time employment at the end of your apprenticeship
- Get in on the ground floor and have a chance to progress within the industry with a diversified construction company, made up of teams of people who are proven in their industries
Based on project needs, we support apprentices across North America in a variety of trades at any given time:
- Crane Operators
- Heavy Duty Mechanics
- Instrumentation Technicians
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
If you are just starting out, we also support apprenticeship applications who wish to indenture in a trade.
Do you want a career that means more? Find out if we are currently hiring apprentices at jobs.ledcor.com/jobs/search and click on the create job alert button.