Jump-start your career with one of the most diverse construction companies in North America. Did you know we operate in 10 different industries?
With office locations across Canada and the US, we offer opportunities for summer students, co-op term placements, and internships for a variety of positions each year including:
- Project Coordinators
- Design Engineers
- Virtual Construction Service Coordinators (VCS)
- Health Safety and Environment Coordinators (HS&E)
- Accounting, Finance and more!
These positions are both office and field/project site based across our divisions.
As a student joining the Ledcor team, you will:
- Gain valuable, hands-on work experience that can be applied back to your studies
- Learn from seasoned industry professionals and make invaluable connections
- Experience what it’s like to be part of our True Blue team
- Give back to your community by participating in charitable and community initiatives
- Gain diverse experience with future opportunities to return to Ledcor
“I learned a lot about commercial building and I love knowing I’m a part of something I’ll be able to look at, visit and watch evolve throughout the years to come.” – Katelyn, Construction Co-op
“The people I worked with were very knowledgeable and were always happy to help. I learned a lot about different types and stages of construction projects.” – Kyle, Estimating Co-op
Explore our current job opportunities below and join our True Blue team!